Larissa Fedorenko, M.D - Dermatology & Jula Fedorenko, N.D - Naturopath / Clinical Herbalist
A Labor of Love.
A balanced body can defend itself against threats like Lyme disease and West Nile virus more easily. That’s why our repellent avoids chemicals that can cause side-effects and trigger imbalance. Developed by clinical herbalist and holistic doctor Dr. Julia Fedorenko and dermatologist M.D. Dr. Larissa Fedorenko, who have more than 40 years working in the skin care field and preventative measures for disease.
The unique chemical free formula was a product of 40 years of research in the field of skin care that was carried out by holistic doctor Dr. Julia Fedorenko and dermatologist Dr. Larissa Fedorenko. Both medical specialists believe in creating remedies that help people and families protect their bodies from within. Body chemistry that is well balanced can fight against insect born diseases such as lyme disease and malaria. Our products are made from essential oils, which make them safe for the whole family.
Our mission is to become the most trusted, leading brand of natural skin care and lifestyle products to ensure that our customers can enjoy an active and social outdoor lifestyle, embracing nature in all its glory, while protecting themselves against disease carrying insects and harmful environmental effects.
Pure Skin. Pure Protection. Inside and Out.
All of our products guarantee it. Each item from the Dr. Fedorenko line of products is made from natural ingredients. Anyone in the family can use it. The all natural bug repellents are alcohol free, DEET free and certified organic. This is because:
- They are clinically proven to keep mosquitoes and other harmful insects at a distance
- No preservatives, artificial colors, synthetics or fragrances are used in the manufacturing of our products, making it the perfect choice of repellent for those with sensitive skin
- We do not test on animals
- No petroleum based ingredients are used in our products production
- Repellency of Plant Based Essential Oils with Vanillin: The study demonstrated that plant essential oil mixtures combined with vanillin showed strong and durable repellency to the mosquito.
- Comparative Repellency of Essential Oils: 38 essential oils were evaluated on mosquito repellency.
- Essential Oil Effectiveness: Vanillin extends mosquito protection when added to essential oil repellent.
- Insecticidal Properties of Extracts of Orange Peels: Orange peel extracts were shown to repel against mosquitoes in this statistically controlled study.